This is the Linux app named Laravel DebugBar whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.6.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Laravel DebugBar with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a package to integrate PHP Debug Bar with Laravel. It includes a ServiceProvider to register the debugbar and attach it to the output. You can publish assets and configure it through Laravel. It bootstraps some Collectors to work with Laravel and implements a couple custom DataCollectors, specific for Laravel. It is configured to display Redirects and (jQuery) Ajax Requests. DebugBar is very easy to use and you can add it to any of your projects in no time. The easiest way is using the render() functions. Use the DebugBar only in development. It can slow the application down (because it has to gather data). So when experiencing slowness, try disabling some of the collectors. You can show all queries, including binding + timing, show information about the current Route, show the currently loaded views, show the Laravel version and Environment, etc.
- Generic debug bar
- Easy to integrate with any project
- Clean, fast and easy to use interface
- Includes generic data collectors and collectors for well known libraries
- Easily create your own collectors and their associated view in the bar
- Save and re-open previous requests
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/laravel-debugbar.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.