This is the Linux app named astap program whose latest release can be downloaded as astap_setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named astap program with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ASTAP, Astrometric STAcking Program, astrometric solver and FITS image viewer. This program can view, measure, "astrometric (plate) solve" and stack deep sky images.
- Stacking of astronomical images including dark frame and flat field correction
- Native fast astrometric (plate) solver.
- Alignment using an internal star match routine, internal Plate Solver, manual or ephemeris.
- FITS viewer with swipe functionality, deep sky and star annotation, photometry and CCD inspector.
- Annotation of solar and deepsky objects.
- Photometry of point sources, extended sources and variable stars
- Blink routine for astro images.
- Stacking astro images
- FITS viewer
- Astrometric solving
- Plate solving
- CCD inspector
- Star annotation
- Annotation of solar and deepsky objects
- FITS thumbnail viewer
- Batch conversion astro images.
Pascal, Object Pascal, Lazarus
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/astap-program/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.