This is the Windows app named 3tdb whose latest release can be downloaded as 3tp3-10.0-2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named 3tdb with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Python MariaDB client.
** 10.0-2 RELEASE **
This is a bug fix release.
Upgrade to insure full functionality.
The changelog has all the details.
3t is a web based MariaDB client. With it you can find, add, edit, and remove database records. You can store and view text and media (images, videos, documents and more). Now has support for custom UI images and alternate languages.
Three example DBs are included with the program which will allow you to get a hands on feel for what 3t does. You'll find a quick start guide that will get 3t up and running in just a few steps.
If you've ever wanted to keep track of the books you've read or the home maintenance you've done this might be your solution. It can be accessed from any web browser.
There is an example apache configuration file that your are welcome to use under the doc directory.
- ** 10.0-2 RELEASED ** for Python3
- New shortcut buttons to show all items or all records.
- Using curstom checkbox for search, for newer browsers.
- Added webm and m4v to supported video types.
- Improved sql error handling and form parsing.
- Themeable, comes with 3 themes.
- Uses python for easy customizing.
- Tested on Linux (should work on BSD, OSX, etc)
- Over 100 possible locales, you can translate yourself.
- Images are saved to the database.
- Searchable, configurable and customizable.
- SVG support, in addtion to Documents and Images.
- Easy data EXPORT, with the click of a button.
- Editable built in documentation reader, and html documentation
- Open source, free software.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/db3t/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.