This is the Windows app named Poi whose latest release can be downloaded as email@example.com. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Poi with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Poi is a bundler built on the top of webpack, trying to make developing and bundling apps with webpack as easy as possible. Before we get started, ensure that you have installed Node.js (>=8) and Yarn (or npm) on your machine. Inside an empty project, run yarn init or npm init to create a package.json and install Poi. Poi CLI is built into the main package poi. While you can install it globally and run it, it is much better to install it locally into your project as a dev dependency. By default Poi bundles your app in development mode, so running poi alone doesn't really do much but generates an unminified bundle. But you can combine it with --serve flag which starts a dev server to serve the development bundle with hot reloading support. Save it and the browser will automatically reload to apply the changes!
- Out of box support for JS, CSS, File assets and more
- Framework-agnostic but also support JSX, Vue and more with no configs
- Great extensibility
- Fit most web apps, npm libs
- Great development experience
- Automatic transpilation and bundling
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/poi.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.