This is the Linux app named Concutest whose latest release can be downloaded as concutest-junit-4.7-withrt.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Concutest with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Concutest is a collection of tools designed to make the development and testing of concurrent Java programs easier and more reliable. Concutest is available under the BSD License and under active development by the JavaPLT group at Rice University.
- detect failures and errors in all threads
- enforce that all child threads terminate before a test ends
- detect child threads that terminated only due to fortuitous circumstances
- utilities to simplify multi-threaded tests
- backward-compatible to JUnit
Developers, Education, Other Audience, Quality Engineers
Command-line, Java Swing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/concutest/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.