This is the Linux app named Conda whose latest release can be downloaded as 4.11.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Conda with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Conda is an open-source package management system and environment management system that runs on Windows, macOS, and Linux. Conda quickly installs, runs, and updates packages and their dependencies. Conda easily creates, saves, loads, and switches between environments on your local computer. It was created for Python programs but it can package and distribute software for any language. Conda as a package manager helps you find and install packages. If you need a package that requires a different version of Python, you do not need to switch to a different environment manager because conda is also an environment manager. With just a few commands, you can set up a totally separate environment to run that different version of Python, while continuing to run your usual version of Python in your normal environment.
- In its default configuration, conda can install and manage the over 7,500 packages
- Conda can be combined with continuous integration systems
- Combination with Travis CI and AppVeyor
- Frequent, automated testing of your code
- The conda package and environment manager is included in all versions of Anaconda®, Miniconda, and Anaconda Repository
- Conda is also included in Anaconda Enterprise
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/conda.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.