This is the Linux app named Extending SoapUI whose latest release can be downloaded as extending-soapui-1.0.0.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Extending SoapUI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Assert XML response complying with arbitrary XSD document
- Assert for compliance with multiple XSDs
- Access part of the XML response by XPath for schema compliance
- Search for keywords or regular expressions in names of TestSuites, TestCases, TestSteps and assertions
- Explicitly evaluate arbitrary mathematical expressions in a dedicated test step
- Show callers of SOAP and REST operations
- Validate the contents of arbitrary HTTP headers
- Compatible with SoapUI and SoapUI Pro
- Installer copies files to correct folders under SoapUI home folder
Information Technology, Developers, Quality Engineers, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/extending-soapui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.