This is the Linux app named Arduino MIDI Library whose latest release can be downloaded as Arduino_MIDI_Library_v3.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Arduino MIDI Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Arduino MIDI Library
This library allows you to easily send and receive MIDI messages on the Arduino serial port. The purpose of this library is not to make a big MIDI controller or synth out of an Arduino board, but to help you do it, the application remains yours.
/!\ PLEASE NOTE /!\
Project is hosted on GitHub:
This SourceForge project is deprecated. Please download source/releases and post bug reports on GitHub.
- Documentation here: http://arduinomidilib.sourceforge.net/a00001.html
- Fast and easy way to send and receive MIDI messages with the Arduino
- Software Thru with message filtering
- Real Time & System Common messages supported, in and out. All the MIDI protocol actually..
- floating-point support for PitchBend
- build only MIDI input or MIDI output to lighten and speed up your sketches
- Callback support (easier way to handle input messages)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arduinomidilib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.