This is the Linux app named DragonOgg whose latest release can be downloaded as DragonOgg-0.9.1-BINARY.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DragonOgg with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
C# Wrapper for OpenAL via OpenTK allowing the playing of Ogg Vorbis files on any platform supporting Mono/.Net & OpenAL. Incorporates csvorbis & TagLibSharp from the Mono SVN.
- Use Ogg Vorbis files in your .Net application without worrying about encoding/decoding
- Supports editting of Tags via TagLibSharp without needing additional DLLs
- Has Seek By Time capability
- Threaded (non-blocking) player
- Only needs DragonOgg.dll & OpenTK.dll to be distributed (csvorbis & TagLibSharp are compiled in)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dragonogg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.