This is the Linux app named Tiny Java Web Server whose latest release can be downloaded as WebServer-1114.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tiny Java Web Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tiny Java Web Server
TJWS is an Open Source HTTP Server and Servlet container written in 100% Java. It's designed to be a light weight, high performing, secure, embeddable, extensible and flexible. Very small footprinted (~100K), CGI, J2EE/JSP compatible. Servlet spec 3.1
- Modular design, can be invoked programmatically
- Async requests processing server push Comet JSR315
- Multi part request parsing JSR 340
- One jar J2EE web application creation
- Mobile Java compatible
- Android and Blackberry packaging avaiilable
- JSR 356 (websocket)
- SSL supported
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tjws/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.