This is the Linux app named MuLanPa whose latest release can be downloaded as LangPack_2020_10_23.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MuLanPa with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MuLanPa is a source-analyser with a configurable parser and may be may be used for several programming-languages. Its xml-output should be used for tools like project-browsers or code-viewers like moritz (www.sourceforge.net/projects/moritz/) .
- Usable for many progarmming-languages if describen by external grammar
- xml-output coresponds to syntax-structure analysed of source or script
- terminal-output supports grammar-debugging
- detailed configuration by additional xml-flie
- as terminal output MuLanPa may be used as one toll in a chain of tools controled by batch or shel-script
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mulanpa/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.