This is the Windows app named TCL TK VBA geolog code writer whose latest release can be downloaded as tcl.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TCL TK VBA geolog code writer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
TCL TK VBA geolog code writer
TCL/TK is a rapid development scripting language but it's not object orientated. So instead of having classes and objects I wrote this program to generate blocks of commonly used geolog TCL/TK code. It automatically generates blocks of Tcl Puts code, Mui Dialog Boxes and Mui Selection Boxes from UNIX flat ascii files. To run the program load the XLA file into Excel then press CTRL + T to fire up the form.
If your ascii files are in DOS rather than UNIX format you will not be able to generate proper TCL/TK code. The bar at the top of the form allows you to convert files from Dos to Unix if need be and check which format they are in.
The difference between Unix and Dos ascii format is the line endings. DOS uses carriage return and line feed ("\r\n") as a line ending, which Unix uses just line feed ("\n"). In VBA these are Chr(13) <- return and Chr(10) < line feed
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl-tk-vba-geolog-code-writer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.