This is the Linux app named Rex library whose latest release can be downloaded as rex-1.00-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rex library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rex is a regular expression library which implements most of the POSIX 1003.2 specification. It is very mature and has been in heavy production use by thousands of users, on many platforms, since 2002.
- Stream matcher; can match strings gigabytes in length without using much memory.
- Implements most of POSIX 1003.2
- Portable to just about any platform with a C compiler.
- Mature, production tested, since 2002.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rexre/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.