This is the Linux app named The QPascal Project whose latest release can be downloaded as qp.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The QPascal Project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The QPascal Project
The QPascal Project is an endeavour to produce a new generation of development tools based on the object-oriented programming language QPascal. Its goal is to create a compiler, linker, debugger, assembler, and eventually an extensive and extensible IDE.
Win32 (MS Windows), KDE
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qpascal/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.