This is the Linux app named Delta whose latest release can be downloaded as delta-0.3.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Delta with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Delta is a cross-platform game development kit, extended using plug-in modules. It primarily provides 3d rendering, but also provides classes for sound, input, etc. Currently only X-Windows/OpenGL support is available, the project being at pre-alpha stage
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/delta-gdk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.