This is the Linux app named SQA Toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as DEV_SNAPSHOT_SQA_TCM_2011-12-11.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SQA Toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project is a fork of the good but abandonned RTH (stands for Requirement and Testing Hub). Our aim is to stabilize the project and then, to add extra functionnalities and link it to external softwares (Selenium, JMeter...). We'll release developper previews on a regular basis before entering alpha testing.
- Requirement Management
- Test Cases Management
- Test Sets Management
- QA Reporting
- QA Framework
Information Technology, Quality Engineers, Testers, Management
Project is a user interface (UI) system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sqa-toolkit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.