This is the Linux app named AntViz2 whose latest release can be downloaded as antviz2-1.0-beta-1.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AntViz2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This Ant BuildListener is capable to visualize the execution of an ant project in a similar way as AntViz do. This tool is completely rest on the Ant's build listener interface and provides a precise result (e.g. imports are handled correctly).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/antviz2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.