This is the command calcoo that can be run in the OnWorks free hosting provider using one of our multiple free online workstations such as Ubuntu Online, Fedora Online, Windows online emulator or MAC OS online emulator
Calcoo - scientific calculator (GTK+).
Calcoo is a scientific calculator designed to provide maximum usability. The features that
make Calcoo attractive are:
* bitmapped button labels and display digits to improve readability
* no double-function buttons - you need to click only one button for any operation
(except for arc-hyp trigonometric functions)
* undo/redo buttons
* both RPN and algebraic modes
* display marks to separate thousands
* copy/paste interaction with the X clipboard
* two memory registers with displays
* displays for Y, Z, and T registers
Like in a regular calculator. Settings (switching between RPN and algebraic modes,
rounding, RPN stack behavior) can be accessed by pressing the button labelled "!". The
button labelled "?" brings up the help/info window.
Calcoo accepts the following command-line options:
Show summary of options and exit.
Print version number and exit.
The webpage for Calcoo is at
There you can find more information about Calcoo and download the latest version.
Use calcoo online using onworks.net services