This is the command doxygen that can be run in the OnWorks free hosting provider using one of our multiple free online workstations such as Ubuntu Online, Fedora Online, Windows online emulator or MAC OS online emulator
doxygen - documentation system for various programming languages
Doxygen is a documentation system for C++, C, Java, Objective-C, IDL (Corba and Microsoft
flavors) and to some extent PHP, C#, and D.
You can use doxygen in a number of ways:
1) Use doxygen to generate a template configuration file:
doxygen [-s] -g [configName]
If - is used for configName doxygen will write to standard output.
2) Use doxygen to update an old configuration file:
doxygen [-s] -u [configName]
3) Use doxygen to generate documentation using an existing configuration file:
If - is used for configName doxygen will read from standard input.
4) Use doxygen to generate a template file controlling the layout of the generated
doxygen -l layoutFileName.xml
5) Use doxygen to generate a template style sheet file for RTF, HTML or Latex.
RTF: doxygen -w rtf styleSheetFile
HTML: doxygen -w html headerFile footerFile styleSheetFile [configFile]
LaTeX: doxygen -w latex headerFile footerFile styleSheetFile [configFile]
6) Use doxygen to generate an rtf extensions file
RTF: doxygen -e rtf extensionsFile
If -s is specified the comments in the config file will be omitted. If configName is
omitted `Doxyfile' will be used as a default.
Use doxygen online using onworks.net services