This is the command GoldenCheetah that can be run in the OnWorks free hosting provider using one of our multiple free online workstations such as Ubuntu Online, Fedora Online, Windows online emulator or MAC OS online emulator
GoldenCheetah - Cycling Performance Software
This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original
program does not have a manual page.
GoldenCheetah is a software package that:
· Downloads ride data directly from the CycleOps PowerTap and the SRM PowerControl
V. Support for SRM PowerControl VI and VII is planned for the future.
· Imports ride data downloaded with other programs, including TrainingPeaks WKO+
and the manufacturers' software for the Ergomo, Garmin, Polar, PowerTap, and SRM
· Provides a rich set of analysis tools, including a critical power graph,
BikeScore calculation, histogram analysis, a best interval finder, and a pedal
force versus pedal velocity chart, to name just a few.
· Is available for Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows. (The Windows version does not yet
support direct downloads from the SRM PowerControl.)
· Is released under an Open Source license.
We believe that cyclists should be able to download their power data to the computer of
their choice, analyze it in whatever way they see fit, and share their methods of analysis
There are no options.
Copyright © since 2006 Sean Rhea.
Use GoldenCheetah online using onworks.net services