This is the command lxpanel that can be run in the OnWorks free hosting provider using one of our multiple free online workstations such as Ubuntu Online, Fedora Online, Windows online emulator or MAC OS online emulator
lxpanel - a lightweight GTK2-based panel for the LXDE desktop.
This manual page documents briefly the lxpanel command.
lxpanel is a program that provides a panel for the desktop, usually for LXDE. It is a
lightweight GTK+ 2.x based desktop panel.
· User-friendly application menu automatically generated from .desktop files on the
· Launcher bar (small icons clicked to launch apps)
· Task bar supporting ICCCM/EWMH `urgency' hint (Pidgin IM windows can flash on new
· Notification area (system tray)
· Digital clock
· Run dialog (type command to run, without opening a terminal )
· Net status icon plug-in (optional)
· Volume control plug-in (optional)
· lxpanelctl, an external controller lets you control lxpanel in other programs. For
example, "lxpanelctl run" will show the Run dialog in lxpanel, and "lxpanelctl menu"
will show the application menu. This is useful in key bindings provided by window
This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with
two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
Print help on the options.
Print the program version.
Set the logging level in the range 0 (silent) through 5 (verbose).
-p NAME, --profile NAME
Set the profile to be loaded.
Use lxpanel online using onworks.net services