This is the Linux app named OpenEmcee Microflow Engine for Java whose latest release can be downloaded as openemcee-bin-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenEmcee Microflow Engine for Java with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenEmcee Microflow Engine for Java
The OpenEmcee Microflow engine is a Java framework designed to encourage development of modular, reusable, and independent units of business logic. XML is used to define program flow. This framework drafts from the MC of the MVC pattern.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openemcee/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.