This is the Linux app named SpinKit whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SpinKit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Simple loading spinners animated with CSS. SpinKit only uses (transform and opacity) CSS animations to create smooth and easily customizable animations. Add spinkit.css or spinkit.min.css to your project (or copy-paste the CSS that you need for your spinner—there are no dependencies between spinners, no shared classes, and no shared animations, etc, so it should be fairly straight-forward to extract only the code that you need). Add a spinner to your project by copy-pasting HTML from spinkit.css or examples.html. Add the sk-center utility class to the spinner to center it (it sets margin to auto). By default, the width and height of all spinners are set to 40px. background-color is set to #333. Configure the spinner by overwriting the CSS variables, primarily --sk-size (spinner width & height) and --sk-color (spinner color). If you need broader browser support, remove the CSS variables.
- Simple loading spinners animated with CSS
- SpinKit uses CSS animations and variables
- Create smooth and easily customizable animations
- There are no dependencies between spinners
- Add a spinner to your project by copy-pasting HTMLject by copy-pasting HTML
- Configure the spinner by overwriting the CSS variables
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spinkit.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.