This is the Linux app named Pytholog whose latest release can be downloaded as Pytholog.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pytholog with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Pytholog Tool (Command line & API)
An executable tool, built in python, that enables logic programming and prolog syntax through interactive shell that mimics prolog language and / or RESTful API that can be called from other applications.
The tool is based on the python library pytholog which can be found here: https://github.com/mnoorfawi/pytholog
The tool starts normally from the command line. Let's look at the arguments that can be specified while initiating the tool:
$ ./Pytholog -h
usage: Pytholog [-h] [-c CONSULT] -n NAME [-i] [-a]
pytholog executable tool: prolog experience at command line and a logic knowledge base with no dependencies
-h, --help show this help message and exit
-c CONSULT, --consult CONSULT
read an existing prolog file/knowledge base
-n NAME, --name NAME knowledge base name
-i, --interactive start an interactive prolog-like session
-a, --api start a flask api
- Logic Programming
- Constraint Satisfaction Problem
- Prolog Syntax
- Problem Solving
- Graph Traversals
- Logical Database
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pytholog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.