This is the Linux app named 2Checkout Vendor API Class whose latest release can be downloaded as tco_vendor_api.php. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named 2Checkout Vendor API Class with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
2Checkout Vendor API Class
This PHP class was developed to provide simple & clean approach for PHP developers to use for accessing the newly released 2Checkout.com Vendor API. All methods available within the API are covered in this class.
- Easy access to 2Checkout's new Vendor API using PHP
- 3 return data formats supported. (JSON, XML, HTML)
- Extremely simple implementation structure
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vendorapi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.