This is the Linux app named 3D Graphical Map Viewer whose latest release can be downloaded as g3DGMV-0.10.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named 3D Graphical Map Viewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
3D Graphical Map Viewer
The g3DGMV program was designed as a free viewer for Digital Elevation Model (DEM ) and Digital Line Graphs (DLG ) maps. Both of these formats are available from various locations on the web. These maps can be viewed from various angles.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/g3dgmv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.