This is the Linux app named 4WS Warp whose latest release can be downloaded as warp-client-1.1.5-sources.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named 4WS Warp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Warp is an open source framework that can be used to develop Java based applications, using Java and JEE5.
It allows to develop Desktop Applications or 3 Tier Applications based on Swing extensions or Rich web applications based on ExtJS and JAX-RS (Restful web services). Business logic and data access tiers can be developed using JPA or JDBC and EJB 3 or any other Java based technology.
Java Swing, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/warpframework/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.