This is the Linux app named 5ShiftScheduler whose latest release can be downloaded as Scheduler_beta2_release_win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named 5ShiftScheduler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
5 Shift Scheduler makes scheduling work easy. Developed in Qt4. Changelog: https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1bYNumFs5wJnQgkByXwlQi5QY0gvvGSgyb_KmLATbeXU&hl=en_GB Git repo: https://gitorious.org/5shiftscheduler
- allows scheduling of 5 shifts,
- takes various employees needs into account,
- multi-platform support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/shiftscheduler/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.