This is the Linux app named A-Frame whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named A-Frame with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A-Frame is an open source web framework for building virtual reality experiences. With A-Frame you can create WebVR with HTML and entity-component works on Vive, Rift, Daydream and more. A-Frame simplifies virtual reality by handling the required 3D and WebVR boilerplate to get you running on platforms like mobile, desktop, Vive, and Rift. Because it can be used from HTML, just about everyone can use it.
- Simplifies VR with 3D and WebVR boilerplate
- Declarative, accessible HTML
- Entity-Component Architecture
- Built-in visual 3D inspector
- Numerous built-in components
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/a-frame.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.