This is the Linux app named A-JLib whose latest release can be downloaded as A-JLib-v0.3.11.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named A-JLib with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A simple java library with Swing widgets and other stuff.
This library tries to simplify the development of Swing applications ... which is sometime a nightmare !
It contains the classes I developed during the Yapbam project in order to deal with the problems I encountered.
This work is still under progress and some things may be changed in the future (especially some class names).
The classes available here are quite stable and used in the Yapbam project.
AJlib is also available through Maven
javadoc is <a href="https://javadoc.io/doc/com.fathzer/ajlib">here</a>
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ajlib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.