This is the Linux app named A20_sdk whose latest release can be downloaded as toolchain_x86_64.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named A20_sdk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is my sdk for usage with slackware on A20 devices like bananapi, cubietruck and olimex-som. For more info see https://github.com/tjohann/a20_sdk .
- armv7 crosstoolchain
- images for Bananapi-M1
- images for Bananapi-Pro
- images for Cubietruck (CB3)
- images for Cubietruck-Plus (CB5)
- images for Olimex A20-SOM
- images for Nanopi-Neo
- images for Bananapi-Pro with HDD support
- images for Cubietruck (CB3) with HDD support
- handle additional repos like u-boot within the sdk
Science/Research, Legal Industry, Developers, Engineering, Automotive
Unix Shell, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/a20devices/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.