This is the Linux app named A7 whose latest release can be downloaded as a7-0.01.00.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named A7 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A7 is an editor-based PIM(Personal Information Manager) or Schedular.
I wanted to have better schedular on both online and offline everytime. It would be good to have some collaboration between on/off tools, but it is minor priority.
For offline, finally I select just A4 size (=~ letter size in the U.S.) size paper folded into 3 times(A4 -> A5 -> A6 -> A7) and ball-point pen.
This project name (A7) comes from this inspiration.
For online, I wanted to have life-time schedular and easy text input tool. Unfortunately, I could not find out such a tool so that I launch this project.
- editor based schedular/PIM
- offline capable
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jja7/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.