This is the Linux app named ABC Publish whose latest release can be downloaded as abc-publish-v0.5b.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ABC Publish with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONABC Publish is a free opensource CMS, with a simple administration interface. designed to be minimalistic ABC Publish uses no database but only XML files. The structure of the pages are designed to be arborescent.
- XML Based
- Simple Administration Interface
- WYSIWYG Editor
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/abcpublish/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.