This is the Linux app named ABITS FIPA Messenger whose latest release can be downloaded as ABITS_FIPA_Messenger.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ABITS FIPA Messenger with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ABITS FIPA Messenger
This project creates an open-source MTS (Message Transport Service) based based on FIPA (www.fipa.org) document SC00084. The goal is to develop a set of Java classes that allow existing Multi-Agent System developers to use FIPA infrastructure components.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/abits-fipa-mesg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.