This is the Linux app named abumpack whose latest release can be downloaded as abumpack4.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named abumpack with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This library contains several of user material subroutines for implicit quasi-static (UMAT) and explicit dynamic (VUMAT) versions of the Abaqus solver.
The project web site: http://abumpack.sf.net.
The Abaqus is a proprietary finite element (FE) code ( http://www.3ds.com/products-services/simulia/products/abaqus/). Users can write subroutines for use with the Abaqus. Linear elastic, isotropic hardening plasticity, Gurson-Tvergaard-Needleman (GTN), Rousselier constitutive models are provided. Quote this code as: A. Shterenlikht, N. A. Alexander, Levenberg-Marquardt vs Powell's dogleg method for Gurson-Tvergaard-Needleman plasticity model, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 237-240:1-9 (2012). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cma.2012.04.018
- Fortran 77, 90, 2003, 2008
- verified working with Abaqus 6.12, 6.14
- verified on linux, but should work on any platform, support by Abaqus
Aerospace, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Engineering, Automotive
Unix Shell, Fortran
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/abumpack/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.