This is the Linux app named AC-130 whose latest release can be downloaded as ac130-bin-11062010-r79.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AC-130 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONProject moved to Github: https://github.com/inequation/ac130
AC-130 is an arcade shooter game with old-school gameplay delivered in a modern style. You are a TV operator (gunner) aboard an AC-130 gunship, tasked with providing fire support to friendly troops on the ground. Inspired by the famous CoD 4 mission.
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare-inspired AC-130 shooter
- fully procedurally generated content (game executable is ~350kB, ~290kB of which are the only 2 non-procedurally generated textures)
- 1 square kilometre of play area
- low-poly, but still impressive visuals
C, GLSL (OpenGL Shading Language)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ac130/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.