This is the Linux app named ACS Moonlight whose latest release can be downloaded as MoonlightPre-Alpha1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ACS Moonlight with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
I want Moonlight to continue development. So ACS is now working on Moonlight. It won't be commercialized. It will be 100% community minded. We ask you to help continue development. You can the project on Github here : https://github.com/crank123/moon-1 Facebook here : https://www.facebook.com/acsmoonlight
- Silverlight NEAR complete compatibility up to 4.0.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Testers
C#, C++, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/acsmoonlight/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.