This is the Linux app named ActionApps whose latest release can be downloaded as aa-2.50.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ActionApps with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ActionApps (under the GPL) is a collaborative web publishing tool for non-profits, which is:
- Fast & Easy: If you can fill out a form, you can publish professional-looking items online—in minutes.
- Flexible: Automate all kinds of content—news, events, action alerts, member lists, and more.
- Collaborative: Unique Content Pooling features help NGOs work together to save time and build audience.
System Administrators, Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apc-aa/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.