This is the Linux app named Active Agenda whose latest release can be downloaded as active_agenda-0.8.2-beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Active Agenda with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Active Agenda is a browser-based application for operational risk management (OpRisk). It consists of the OpRisk application & the PHP application generator (spec2app) used to convert XML module specs to a browser application atop a MySQL database.
Please familiarize yourself with the Reciprocal Public License before considering Active Agenda. Our license requires you to share back your extensions and provide us attribution for our work. If you find the obligation to share and attribute objectionable, our project is not for you.
Open Source License:
Technical Support Documentation:
Module Support Documentation:
Government, Manufacturing, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/activeagenda/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.