This is the Linux app named Ada industrial control widget library whose latest release can be downloaded as aicwl_3_24.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ada industrial control widget library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ada industrial control widget library
A library that is intended for designing high-quality industrial control widgets for Ada applications. The widgets are composed of transparent layers drawn by cairo. The widgets are fully scalable graphics. A time controlled refresh policy is supported for real-time and heavy-duty applications. The library supports caching graphical operations and stream I/O for serialization and deserialization. Ready-to-use gauge, meter, oscilloscope widgets are provided as samples as well as an editor widget for WYSIWYG design of complex dashboards. The software is based on GtkAda and cairoada, the Ada bindings to GTK+ and cairo.
- Widgets composed of transparent layers drawn by cairo
- Fully scalable graphics
- Support of time controlled refresh policy for real-time and heavy-duty applications
- Caching graphical operations
- Stream I/O support for serialization and deserialization of the widgets
- Ready-to-use gauge, meter, oscilloscope widgets
- Editor widget for WYSIWYG design of complex dashboards
- Examples of off-line and on-line (fully asynchronous) plotting scientific data
- GTK 3 compliant
- Ada 2005, 2012 compliant
- Strings edit for Ada and GtkAda contributions libraries included
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aicwl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.