This is the Linux app named Fuzzy machine learning framework whose latest release can be downloaded as fuzzy_ml_1_10.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Fuzzy machine learning framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Fuzzy machine learning framework
Fuzzy machine learning framework is a library and a GUI front-end for machine learning using intuitionistic fuzzy data. The approach is based on the intuitionistic fuzzy sets and the possibility theory. Further characteristics are fuzzy features and classes; numeric, enumeration features and features based on linguistic variables; user-defined features; derived and evaluated features; classifiers as features for building hierarchical systems; automatic refinement in case of dependent features; incremental learning; fuzzy control language support; object-oriented software design with extensible objects and automatic garbage collection; generic data base support through ODBC or SQLite; text I/O and HTML output; an advanced graphical user interface based on GTK+; and examples of use.
- Based on the intuitionistic fuzzy sets and the possibility theory
- All the data the system operates on are considered fuzzy
- Fuzzy classes, within the framework classes take a natural interpretation of distinguished features
- Numeric, enumeration features and features based on linguistic variables
- Open for definition of new features beyond built-in classes of numeric, nominal and linguistic ones
- Derived and evaluated features. Along with the measured features the system supports the features deduced from other features
- Classifiers as features for building hierarchical systems
- Automatic refinement in case of dependent features
- Incremental learning support
- Extended fuzzy control language support
- Object-oriented software design
- Features, training sets and classifiers are extensible objects
- Automatic garbage collection
- Generic data base support through ODBC and SQLite
- Ada 95, 2005, 2012 compliant. GTK+ GUI requires at least Ada 2005
- Text I/O is provided for teaching sets and classifiers. Teaching sets can be imported in an intuitive format from text files
- Training sets and classifiers can be output in directly HTML format, supporting a web-ready solution
- GTK+ 3 GUI. The GUI is optional the system can be used fully programmatically
- Delivered with an set of samples varying from ones illustrating usage of the system components to examples of training on real- life and size data
Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fuzzyml/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.