This is the Linux app named AdaFontDemo whose latest release can be downloaded as adaFont18feb20.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AdaFontDemo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ada Fonts is a minimalistic example of using freetype
fonts in OpenGL Ada applications using Felix Krause's
It is intended to be the modern version of the "glut font"
demos from a previous era.
It also uses Stephen Sangwine's PNG-IO package, and
thin bindings to OpenGL, SDL2.
More importantly, it shows how to encapsulate the scripts
and runtime libraries necessary to easily compile and run
on any computer running Windows, OS-X, or GNU/Linux.
The only 3rd-party tool required is an Ada compiler.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/adafontdemo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.