This is the Linux app named AdaVenture to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as av2jul20.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AdaVenture to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AdaVenture to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:AdaVenture is a kid-friendly retro point&click game, intended to be a minimal extension to 3D of the original 2D Atari game named "Adventure". Now runs on Windows, OSX, and Gnu/Linux.
Set in ancient Persia, it begins outside the castle of the young King Xerxes, who inherited a golden chalice from his father, Darius the Great. It was recently stolen by a surly foe named King Leonidas of Sparta.
Your quest is to find and return the royal chalice to its pedestal within the castle of Xerxes. But, there will be obstacles to overcome. You must find the keys to various realms, defend yourself against dragons, avoid snakes and pesky bats who steal things only to drop them in random locations, and survive the maze.
- Click to pick objects when a hand appears;
- Works on any laptop or PC running Windows, OS-X or Linux. And if GNAT is installed, you can rebuild! But first see if the delivered binaries run.
- Windows, GNU/Linux and OS-X binaries provided, as well as full source.
- Uses MineCraft Avatars
- Laptop friendly controls; supports Mac Retina displays.
- Written in the Ada programming language; hence, the name.
- If you like this, then try my awesome puzzle game at https://sourceforge.net/projects/adagate/
- Video new open maze doors & mamba: https://youtu.be/lXkuM0z0JqA
- Video Level 1: https://youtu.be/Pr0IhvHXvFQ
- Video Escape thru moveable bridge: https://youtu.be/8qbAJ-JvvXs
- Video: Charge of the Minotaur: https://youtu.be/JmnF1HEIgqY
- Lev2walkthru: https://youtu.be/oVW205APsS0
- Lev1walkthru: https://youtu.be/FNE20lw1AZo
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/adaventure/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.