This is the Linux app named Additive MIDI Performance Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as AMPT-1.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Additive MIDI Performance Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Additive MIDI Performance Tool
AMPT is a tool for transforming MIDI messages originating from any external MIDI keyboard or other software in a performance or experimental setting. MIDI is routed and transformed in AMPT by linking devices on a virtual canvas. AMPT Filters will offer delay, echo, transpose, and arpeggio. AMPT also works as a MIDI router or loopback.
- Music Performance & Experimentation
- MIDI Message Filtering & Tranformation
- MIDI Routing
- MIDI Loopback
- Software Piano
- Echo Filter
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ampt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.