This is the Linux app named AddressBook whose latest release can be downloaded as AddressBook2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AddressBook with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This Address Book is used to store the information about a person including both personal as well as official details.In order to quickly retrieving important information about the person and manage over all details about each and every person, to whom you are currently deals with. This things can be achieved by using efficient algorithms which are more dynamic and consistence in nature.
- Can Create and Save Information about the persons for contact purpose.
- Multi-User Version:This Software can be Used by more than one user.
- Able to delete the records and Fully portable version of software
- Able to Modify the data.
- Search the member or your friends with New search functionality.
- Security Improvement by Introduction password lock to each and every book.
- Quick Access Feature (QA)-To access needed feature any where in the application.
- Improved GUI exprience for the Address Data Entry.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/addressbookinjava/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.