This is the Linux app named ADiKtEd to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as adikted_0_95b_win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ADiKtEd to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ADiKtEd to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:ADiKtEd (Another Dungeon Keeper map Editor) is a text-based map editor for Dungeon Keeper, a game released in 1997. It can be used to create a map from the very beginnings, or to tweak maps created in Official Editor.
- Allows editing original DK/DD maps, or creating new ones
- Cross-platform console support - will work on both Windows and Linux
- Fixes buggy level made by other editors
- Finds possible logic problems in level, verifies the level script
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/adikted/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.