This is the Linux app named AdLint whose latest release can be downloaded as adlint-3.2.14.gem. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AdLint with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AdLint is a source code static analyzer.
It can point out insecure or nonportable code fragments, and can measure various quality metrics of the source code.
It (currently) can analyze source code compliant with ANSI C89 / ISO C90 and partly ISO C99.
AdLint is written in Ruby. So, it is available for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux, FreeBSD and any other platforms supported by Ruby.
- Can point out code defects and suspicious code fragments
- Can measure various code quality metrics
- Can extract code structure information
- Have the Abstract Interpreter which can evaluate all execution paths at a time
- Can output the analysis result into text files whose format are quite open
Developers, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/adlint/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.