This is the Linux app named Administrative Assistant whose latest release can be downloaded as AdministrativeAssistantSetup1.2.0.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Administrative Assistant with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Administrative Assistant provides handling tasks for the upper management in an efficient manner so you, as the owner, c-suite executive or manager can concentrate of increasing your sales and productivity, and offer better salary and benefits to your front line staff.
The features of the Administrative Assistant include,
Domain Name Renewal Tracking
Procurement Important Date Tracking
Manage recipients of notifications whether via EMAIL, SMS or VOICE
There is a privacy setting in the settings.json and when turned "on", will alter the display of your data. Additionally a password prompt is provoked for editing. You can set your password hash in the privacy_hash setting of settings.json. A new password hash can be generated by directing your browser to,
http://localhost:[PORT]/md5/[PLAIN TEXT PASSWORD]
then copy and paste the results in the privacy_hash setting of settings.json. The sample password is "password".
- True Speech-to-Text of note recording
- Edit note before saving
- Note is saved in a database table for easier retrievable.
- Desktop Notification of New Note
- SMS, EMAIL and VOICE notification
- Domain Tracking
- Procurement Scheduling Date Tracking
- FUTURE: Integration with Multiple Domain MX Server (https://sourceforge.net/projects/multiple-domain-mx-server/) with user-define filtering rules
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/administrative-assistant/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.