This is the Linux app named Advance-PCT-1.0 whose latest release can be downloaded as Licensed_Advance_PCT.form. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Advance-PCT-1.0 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Advance_PCT is a pre-processing technique, that simplifies the complex boolean expression present in a C program. It identifies the boolean expression and creates equivalent conditional branches with an empty body. These additional statements along with original program supplied into test executor to improve test data. It ensures that each atomic conditions have been invoked at least once true and once false. It is done to achieve higher MC/DC, because according to the definition of MC/DC it is required to achieve 100% condition coverage, which was not possible due to short-circuit evaluation by the compiler, due to which MC/DC was low and inadequate. This code transformation technique resolves the problem. It has applied Quince-McCluskey simplification technique to resolve complexness of predicate and then applying the method of inserting empty nested if-else conditional statements.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Testers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/advance-pct-1-0/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.