This is the Linux app named Advanced Authoring Format whose latest release can be downloaded as AAF-src-1.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Advanced Authoring Format with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Advanced Authoring Format
A cross-platform SDK for AAF. AAF is a metadata management system and file format for use in professional multimedia creation and authoring. The AAF specification is administered by the Advanced Media Workflow Association, which also coordinates deve
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aaf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.